WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect this specific information for three reasons.
- 1. It helps us take a look at your situation before we call you. Since we don't agree to be retained unless we truly believe that we can be of assistance to you, it is helpful to be able to review the cell or tower site location before we talk. In some situations, we can tell in advance that it is unlikely that the potential client will get value from our services after we do this quick review based upon the shared information.
- 2. We collect this data to assist our clients with lease valuations. We compile all of our inquiries and client data into a master database which enables us to see what average lease rates are in any area of the country. The more data we collect, the better we can help our clients.
- 3. Unfortunately, we need to screen inquiries to make sure that they aren't simply interested in having us market their property for a wireless tower. It is just something we can't help with.
Please note that this data is not shared with anyone other than our staff. We do share lease rate data from our database to our clients but never with a specific address or name attached to it. We will share with our clients that we are familiar with a lease in a particular city or area, but without identifying either the specific location of the lease or the person who provided it. For example, a client may receive a list that looks like this:
- (St. Louis, MO, Ground Lease, AT&T, $xxxx/mo)
- (St. Charles, MO, Ground Lease, Sprint, $xxxx/mo)
We will not sell or share your data with other firms without your permission. If you have any questions about our policy that you would like to ask before you share your data, please don't hesitate to contact us. Please note that we are also willing to sign non-disclosure agreements if necessary.
Steel in the Air
16001 Waterleaf Lane
Fort Myers, FL 33908
FAX: (866) 335-4053
Steel in the Air, Inc.
8313 Elan Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32312-4099